In-house zinc die casting, aluminum die casting, tumbling, thermal deburring, custom machining, assembly, and tool repair. Capable of providing services including, but not limited to, painting, anodizing, alodining, plating, pad printing, silk screening, and prototyping.
• Proudly serving our customers for over 40 years
• Die casting aluminum (A380), zinc (#3 and #5), and zinc-aluminum alloy (ZA-8) with exceptional wear characteristics
• We specialize in small to medium die-castings from a few ounces to over one pound
• Servicing industries including, but not limited to, appliance, automotive, automation, fluid transfer, electrical, and military
• ISO 9001:2008 and ITAR certified
Our Engineering department has a dedicated focus to consult our customers in robust designs suitable for die casting.
• Increased tool life and reduced maintenance costs
• Large processing window to reduce casting variation and eliminate defects
• Involved from concept through entire product life cycle
• Eager to take on new challenges and push the envelope of innovation
Shawnee Specialties has been serving our customers zinc die casting and aluminum die casting needs for over 40 years. Our manufacturing facility is approximately 36,000 square feet and we currently employ 32 people. We specialize in small to medium die castings from a few ounces to over one pound. We supply customers in a broad range of industries such as appliance, automotive, automation, fluid transfer, electrical, and military to name a few. We are an ISO certified, sole source supplier for all of your zinc die cast, aluminum die cast, and die cast related needs. We supply all die cast related services such as wet & powder coat paint, anodize, alodine, vibratory & tumble de-burring, plating, assembly, pad printing, silk screening, prototyping, in-house thermal deburring and machining. Our engineering department utilizes CAD for die design and we can accept and transmit electronic data.