Thermal deburring can increase your bottom line
- Removes the external and deepest internal burrs that can’t be seen or reached by hand
- No risk of surface damage
- Leaves no rough edges
- Effective on a wide range of materials including aluminum, zinc, steel, brass, and thermal plastics to name a few
- No risk of injuries by hand deburring
- Cost effective, time saving, and improves your bottom line profits
Deburring is a crucial operation in most manufacturing processes. Burrs, flash, and metal chips can pose a serious problem with components, cleanliness, specifications, and assembly operations. Thermal deburring is a fast, efficient, and economical solution to this common problem.
At Shawnee Specialties we have mastered the thermal deburring process. We have knowledgeable personnel and state of the art equipment to do the job right and on time. Our processing system allows us to deburr your parts quickly without alterations to critical dimensions, surface scratches, and in most cases your parts can be back to you in less than a few days. After the thermal deburring process we can apply a corrosion inhibitor to your products to safeguard the storage life of your stock parts.